Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Polar Bears

Christmas Polar Bears & Wreath
© Diana Ting Delosh
Ink & Watercolor

Christmas Card available at Diana's Cards

Thought I'd share my latest Christmas Card art on GCU and the 1 I'm using as
my personal Christmas card. Now I'm anxiously waiting for my cards to arrive by Fedex. My address labels are ready to go -just need to buy stamps -and it looks like this year my cards will be out on time. So far it looks like Happy Holidays vs. Merry X-mess.

Wishing all Happy Holidays now in case I get get bamboozled by too much garland later.

3 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

I loved this the minute I saw it! The gentleness of the pose and the festive wreath are perfect for the season.

Madonna Davidoff said...

This is so adorable Diana!

Anonymous said...

hey, do you draw requests?