Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here. To find out more about my whimsical & elegant illustrations on nifty things you can buy, please Visit my other blog, The Art Hare's Wares.

Friday, March 12, 2010

13 Whimsical Spring Illustration Exhibit


My illustration exhibit at the Harborfields Library.
See previous posts starting March 5, 2010.
Photos © Diana Ting Delosh.

Thought I'd attempt to share the experience of seeing the show live. Imagine these 2 photos side by side. Beginning on the left with Frog and Castle illustrations going all the way across the long wall to the Big Bear. Click on the photos for a slightly larger view.

The exhibit will be up until April 30. 7 more weeks to go.
For a more detailed look at the individual illustrations please visit either http://dianadelosh.com and or www.childrensillustrators.com/DianaTDelosh.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Saw the show the other day - looks good! Not sure I had seen all of these on the web before - easier to see the detail and the real quality of the watercolor in person.
Also images bigger than I expected -
About 11 x 14?

Di said...

Thanks for visiting the show and for your nice comments. The biggest illustrations are 16 x 10 then matted and framed to 20 x 16.