Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THANK YOU!

YAY! My Ripple Art Card, #581 CALL OF THE PELICAN, Sold! It makes me so happy that my art was picked by  someone as their gift for donating to help save the animals from the BP/Gulf Oil Leak Disaster.
Now for the Icing on the cake - someone just requested that I do another Call of the Pelican as they would like it also. Ah-h-h to bask in the warm glow of appreciation while doing my part to help. So yes I will do a Call of the Pelican 2. It will be similar but due to the spontaneity of my watercolor medium it will not be an exact dupe. I hope to have it finished by the end of this week.
Please see  http://ripplesketches.blogspot.com/ for more info on the project.    
CALL OF THE PELICAN
© Diana Ting Delosh
Ink & Watercolor Sketch art- 2.5 x 3.5"

No comments: