Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

IF: BREAKFAST!


Cat Family
© Diana Ting Delosh
Ink & Watercolor

Breakfast with the cat family. Poppa Cat and Bart are sitting down to a nice bowl of crunchy cereal. Momma is tending to baby. What is Clarisse up to? Don't they notice that she's sneaking off?

This is my entry for this week's Illustration Fridays prompt - Breakfast. 

To see more of my work at DianaDelosh.com

11 comments:

Dave said...

Very detailed illustration. Nice work

Kelly Light said...

I luv it!

MrBibleHead said...

This is wonderful ... so much detail and so enchanting! Fantastic Diana

Cally Johnson-Isaacs said...

Wow that's fab Diana! Great work!

momo-tomo said...

I like this one.Cute cats!

Sally Taylor said...

Cute characters and wonderful details!

Heather said...

such a sweet illustration.

Di said...

Thanks ALL!

Morph Waffle said...

I love all the details, very nice.

Tara McClendon said...

I like the colors in this one.

Anne K. said...

Nice. I love the whole mood of this, and the attention to detail. Particularly in love with the chairs.