Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Year of the Sheep, Ram, Goat!

Zen Ram © Diana Ting Delosh
Ink watercolor & Photoshop
Happy Year of the Ram! 
Wishing All Good Luck, Prosperity and Happiness 
in the coming year.
Last but not least a Creative and Productive year too.

Chinese New Year began on Feb 19, 2015 and there's 15 days to celebrate the beginning of the New Year.

In case you're wondering about the indecisive nature of  the Animal of this year, it's because the Chinese word doesn't translate neatly to sheep or goat (rams are male sheep)... however I'm sure the animal in question minds. 

FYI: My Zen Ram illo may be found: 
as an Art Print  and other nifty products on society6.com/dianadelosh
on t-shirt & mugs at zazzle.com/deloshdesigns*

No comments: