Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hand Lettering News



In the Fall of 2016, I was approached by Quarto UK to submit samples of my hand lettering to appear in the gallery pages of a Hand Lettering book they were working on. I believe they found me via Twitter. I submitted 3 hand lettering samples in all. They chose my FLOURISH. You can find it on page 19 in the Gallery of the book, Hand Lettering Creative Alphabets for Any Occasion by Thy Doan Graves published by Quarto, UK and St Martin's Griffin, US and Canada- published Spring 2017.

Flourish on Page 19 of Hand Lettering Creative Alphabets for Any Occasion by Thy Doan Graves


Below (from left to right) are the US and the UK covers for the book. Can you spot the difference?


Find more samples of my Hand Lettering in the TYPE section of my Portfolio.

If you're interested, You can read about my how I approach Hand Lettering at Drawn To Picture Books: Hand Lettering Process Post by Diana Ting Delosh

Illustration blog: dtdelosh.blogspot.com
twitter: @dtdelosh

Check out my shops:
Check out my ThumbNailer


No comments: