Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bunny Post #15 - Hoppy Dance!

BUNNIES DANCING © Diana Ting Delosh Ink & Watercolor
Bunnies doing the Hoppy Dance - because Spring is on the way - YAY!
I'm doing a hoppy dance too - as I've actually fulfilled my obligation to post bunnies for 15 days.  


Posting bunnies from February 3rd - Feb 17th to celebrate the Chinese New Year 2011. 15 Bunny Posts and that's all folks. Happy 15th day of the Year of the Rabbit. Wishing all Good Luck and Good Fortune for the remainder of the Year.


Be on the look out for these dancing bunnies as they will soon be hopping onto my cards at www.gcuniverse.com/dianascards and other nifty things at www.zazzle.com/deloshdesigns*. I'll probably announce their debut at arthareswares.blogspot.com 

4 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Good luck and good fortune to you and your family!
The hoppingest bunnies yet!

Heather said...

happy little bunnies. I love that spring is peeking through into february. adorable.

Judy Adamson said...

Well done - I shall miss your daily bunnies!

Unknown said...

oh I love bunnies!!!! these just made my day!!!! wonderful work!!!