Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

IF: BOUNCE!

Dancing Bunnies
ink and watercolor
© Diana Ting Delosh
Dancing bunnies don't just hop
They stand on their toes and twirl, twirl, twirl.
And If they fall they Bounce right back.

Here's my entry for the illustrationfriday.com weekly illo prompt.

Here's to bouncing back from all the missteps and mishaps that life throws at us.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh sa sweet bunny :3

Finch said...

This bunny can sure dance - far better than me, that's for sure. Very cute & I love your style.

Morph Waffle said...

Cuteness, love all the poses/moves.

theartofpuro said...

So sweet:)

Judy Adamson said...

Lovely!

I wish I could bounce like that when I do my aerobic exercises in the mornings :D