Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Dickens: CBIG illustration Exhibit 2015

Ghost of a Wedding Cake Art Prints  may be purchased at
Society6.com/dianadelosh

My Biro (ball point pen) Illustration, A Ghost of a Wedding Cake, Inspired by the Charles Dickens novel, Great Expectations is hanging in...

Dickens, A Celebration In Pictures
Feb 5 - 21, 2015
Poe Park Visitors Center Gallery
1640 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10458
Open: Tues - Sat, 8am - 4pm 

   

Along with the art of my fellow CBIG  artists:
Lisa Cinelli, Diana Ting Delosh (me), Peggy Dressel, Laura Goetz, Leeza Hernandez, Sara Kahn, Doreen Marts, Donna Miskend, Marilyn Papas, Clare Pernice, Roberta Rivera, Vicky Rubin, Cheryl Taborsky, T. T. Tyler

For more info and schedule of events Please click on the following link:
CBIG EXHIBITS AND EVENTS: DICKENS TRAVELS- Dickens, A Celebration In Picture...: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS  EXHIBIT INFO DICKENS, A CELEBRATION IN PICTURES ILLUSTRATIONS BY THE CHILDREN'S BOOK ILLUSTRATORS GROUP S...

No comments: