Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yay! My Website is UP

Smokey Joe © Diana Ting Delosh

YAY! After much hemming and hawing my illustration website is finally up and running. I'm still building it, adding text, moving art, and so much tweaking but there's definitely enough to look at. Please visit my website at http://dianadelosh.com and let me know what you think. Definitely give a holler if you notice any glaring typos. It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for looking.

2 comments:

Donna McDine said...

Diana...congratulations on getting your website and blog up. You're a very talented illustrator.

Regards,
Donna

Aja said...

Congrats on your site and the blog!