Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Illustration Friday: TRANSPORTATION!

© DianaTing Delosh
Ink & Watercolor
Here's my illustration for this weeks Illustration Friday prompt: Transportation. 
It's a piece I had created for a client almost a year ago. It's different from my usual subject and it just goes to show that you never know where a job can transport you stylistically or subject wise. It's always good to stretch your boundaries and reach beyond your comfort zone.
Visit dianadelosh.com to find out more.
visit IllustrationFriday to join in on the weekly fun. 

3 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

Nice one Diana! You are so versatile! Bravo!!

Heather said...

Absolutely! You did the city skyline so well, too!!!!

Ginger*:) said...

Another charming painting. Your work is captivating.