Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

IF: STIR!

Baking Bunnies
© DianaTing Delosh
ink & watercolor

When the Bunny family bakes together all sorts of things get stirred up and chaos ensues. This is an older piece but couldn't resist posting this as my entry for this week's IllustrationFriday.com prompt: STIR.

I need to stir things up, make some noise, get some attention for my art. dianadelosh.com

FYI: This illustration may be purchased as a giclée print from my gallery at wingedrabbit.imagekind.com/animals

2 comments:

tricky said...

perfect little bunny family :)
silly and fun
lovely illustration

Elizabeth P said...

It´s so cute Di! I love those bunnies cooking!