Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

365 Drawings in 2014: # 2 - 7

I'm actually drawing on a regular basis what I seem to find more problematic is scanning and then posting them on a regular basis. Although I hope this will come easier once I fit it into my daily rhythm. At the moment I'm tripping all over my feet. Anyhow here are a clump of drawings. With more to come shortly.
Sketches numbered 2 through 7 were all done with a ballpoint pen.
2 - Eggs in a Glass Bowl 1/5/14
3 - Spent Tea Bag 1/6/14
© Diana Ting Delosh
 Sketches numbered 4 - 7 were all done on 1/7/14
4 - Rolling Pin Mice 
© Diana Ting Delosh
Inspired by the prompt, A ROLLING PIN, from 642 Things to Draw, Chronicle Books

5 - A Skunk or 2What is the black and white striped pattern on skunks? 
© Diana Ting Delosh
Inspired by the prompt, SKUNK, from 642 Things to Draw, Chronicle Books

6 - An Ottoman 
© Diana Ting Delosh
Inspired by the prompt, AN OTTOMAN, from 642 Things to Draw, Chronicle Books

7 - Sleeping Hubbie 
© Diana Ting Delosh
Note to friends and family NEVER dose off in front of an artist with sketchbook and pen in hand.


No comments: