Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

March 2023 Holidays

Welcome to the first of the spring holidays. Do you celebrate any of these March holidays? I don't. But I think a New Year that begins on the first day of spring rather than the middle of winter makes a lot of sense.

St Patrick's Day - March 17 

See all my St. Pat's cards HERE

This design is also available on T-SHIRTS  and other gifty things in my Zazzle shop


Persian New Year - March 21


Wheat Grass is also available as an Art Print in various sizes with/without custom framing in my ImageKind shop

The month of Ramadan begins on March 22, 2023



Arabian Night is also available as an Art Print in various sizes with/without custom framing in my ImageKind shop 


You can find me at:
Website: dianadelosh.com
Illustration Blog: dtdelosh.blospot.com
Instagram: @dtdelosh
Post: @dtdelosh

Check out my illustrations on products at:

No comments: