Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

IF: GERMS

SICK BEAR
© Diana Ting Delosh
Ink and Watercolor

"Germs," said Dr. Crow.
"You have a temperture," said Nurse Bunny.
"One big spoonful of our special medicine and you'll be cured!" said the mice assistants.
Bear didn't like the smell of the medicine and he was sure it would taste horrible.

Here's my entry for this weeks Illustration Friday prompt - GERMS!

This image is available as a card at Diana's Cards or click on the store widget in my sidebar. Title: Get Well Bear - product ID: 88484

6 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Oh Bear! Take your meds and get better quickly.

What a touching and lovely illustration. Makes me feel like I could get better quickly if I were sick and had such a sweet nurse.

Ariane said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog !
I like your work too, the animals are so cute !

Art Fan Ako said...

Nice! I like the texture of the carpet.

Tara McClendon said...

That would make a cute get-well card.

Sally Taylor said...

Wonderful little characters. I love them all. Very nice story telling through your illustration.

Shirley said...

Oh, this is just a joy to see! Lovely work.