Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Illustration Friday: SPOOKY!

The Corpse Bride, Ball Point Pen © Diana Ting Delosh

Here comes the corpse bride all dressed in spider web white. Here's my  SPO-O-O-OOKY sketch illustration entry for this week's illustrationfriday.com prompt. Another not my usual style illos - but just having fun in my sketch book.

I find doodling things that you're not known or typecast for  a good way to break out of a creative rut.

To see what I'm known for go to: 

5 comments:

theartofpuro said...

Spooky!:)Love it!

Heather said...

Totally Spooky....love the whole thing...great dress! xo

Kristin Dudish said...

It's always fun to play & do something different :)

Great line work!

Chibi Janine said...

A creepy atmospheric illustration for this weeks word.Glad you had fun doing it

Loni Edwards said...

Oooh I love the corpse bride! Spooky fun! Nice!