Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

IF: REVERSE & Bunny Post #7

REVERSE © Diana Ting Delosh Pen sketch

This is a quickie ball point pen sketch for this weeks IllustrationFriday prompt, REVERSE. If you're not going forward, you may be going in reverse. On the otherhand there are many times I wish I could hit REVERSE and UNDO a few OOPS. Here's to moving forward to better times and reversing our misfortunes.

Posting bunnies from February 3rd - Feb 17th to celebrate the Chinese New Year 2011. 7 Bunny Posts down and 8 more hopping up. Happy 7th day of the Year of the Rabbit.

3 comments:

Ann Pilicer said...

Love your reverse bunny! great way to work it into both! :D

Heather said...

this is perfect. you did a great job with reversing the legs, and love the word spelled backwards, too!

Elizabeth P said...

I love the bunnies you posted Di!!! and this one is so fun!
I would love to have Ctrl + Z in real life too! LOL