Welcome

Welcome to my blog , The Hare Illustratère. I'll be posting about my art process and journey as an illustrator/author here.

Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Hoppy Easter!

 Hoppy Easter!! Happy Spring to my fellow creatives!

Here's hoping everyone finds a way to grow and bloom wherever they're planted.

My Gardening Bunny illustration: ink, colored inks and a bit of digital. Art created with the art challenges/prompts in mind for both #cbigArtShare - Gardening and #colour_collective - Mallow & Mint.

#cbigArtShare: monthly prompt  - post on Twitter/Instagram on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. May's prompt is #mermay. See @cbigNYC

#colour_collective: weekly color prompt - post every friday at 2:30pm on Twitter. Colors are posted on Saturday for the following Friday. Color pair forApril 22 is Seashell & French Sky Blue. I find the weekly challenges a bit, well, challenging, especially now that they're doing color pairs! See @CLR_Collective 

Find me at:
Website: dianadelosh.com
Twitter: @dtdelosh
Instagram: @dtdelosh

Check out my shops:
Art Prints: wingedrabbit.imagekind.com   

No comments: